Sunday, April 26, 2009

Really Long Time No Post

Firstly, I deeply apologize for not updating in forever and a month. My life has been insane. More than insane. Like, a tornado of insanity. Or no, multiple tornados of insanity. So just forgive me for not updating. Speaking of tornados, my school did a musical production and I was in the chorus. Now, what does this have to do with tornados? Two things. One, it was "The Wiz" and there were tornado dances. I wasn't one of them, but still. Two, is that I was at school until 10:00 at night every day this week. Is that a good enough excuse to not update for a month? Nope. But it's something. I guess. Well, it counts as one tornado in the whirl wind of life. Next is that I didn't think that I COULD update my blog due to parental controls not letting me go to my blog. So don't expect comments from me any time soon. But apparently, I CAN update it. I just can't see it afterwards. Still, I can see your comments because they are emailed to me, thankfully. Anyways, I'm basically exhausted and won't say much. I'll just do the usual.
Quote of the Day: "Use the talents you possess - for the woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except for the best." ~Henry Van Dyke
Book of the Day: "Graceling" by Kristin Cashore. I'm just reading it now, reccomended to me by Emily-wa. :)
Song of the Day: "The Truth" ZOEgirl. I heard it a few days ago and thought it rocked!
Random Question of the Day: Do people with triskadecaphobia like spiders?
Random Thoughts of the Day: Ah, there are many many random thoughts. But the one I shall choose for today is that life is like a roller coaster. You go up and down, and sometimes upside down. The thing is, it doesn't stop. Even if you barf on the roller coaster of life, it does not stop. So remember, when you barf of the roller coaster of life, do NOT barf on your friend beside you. For some people, if you barf beside them, they're barf right back. NOT FUN. Okay, that was my random thought of the day.

Okay, that's all I've got for now. I might speak more of my crazy life later, but for now I shall go a live it!

3 comments:

Emily-wa said...

Yay for you reading Graceling! A girl at school is reading it (I told you before I think, my copy from the library) and she's hooked on it too.
And there's a prequel coming out, but idr when.

If you want, Andrea-la, I'll post comments on here from you if it helps. Just tell me what to tell people, and I'll send the message. ^_^

Jay-wa said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging (when you can at least!) And I like the random thought of the day for today(that day)
Bye :D

Amira said...

I'm so happy you're blogging again! I hope you remember me. I'm from westerblog? I love your Random Thought. Check out my blog sometime! Your parents are kind of being overreactive, aren't they?
Post soon!