Sunday, June 21, 2009

SUMMER TIME!

It is FINALLY SUMMER TIME! Yes, Americans have been on break for forever, but me? Oh no. Canada schools go on for FOREVER AND A DAY!!!!! Okay, that's an exageration. But yes, I only just got onto summer vacation. Anyways......I don't really have much to say.......Okay. Now, onto OF THE DAY STUFF!
Book of the Day: Almost Eden
Song of the Day: "Tell Me Why" by Taylor Swift
Joke of the day: Q) Why wasn't Jesus born in Kentucky A) Because they couldn't find three wisemen or a virgin.
Quote of the Day: "That's no cleaning, that rearanging mess."-Virginia, when I told her that when I cleaned my room, mostly the mess got shoved wherever I could put it........
Random Thought of the Day: What if the world that we live is just the memory of a world because in the future from now, people went back in time to change something and what we're living in is just a memory?
Random Fact Of The Day: Isaac Asimov is the only author to have a book in every Dewey-decimal category. (I BET MY SCIENCE TEACHER KNEW THAT!!!!!!)

Anyways. Nothing much is going on in my life, but I'll see if I can come up with something more interesting to say next time I post.....
Bye!

That's about it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course that Kentucky-related joke... (remembering it from the party) lol...
you really think he would of known that ??... that randomest fact... you won't have him as a teacher next year though !! cause you're leaving us, and so is he !!... i'd laugh really hard, if he like came back the year after !... or would laugh even harder if he went to your school (sorry, but VERY not likely. lol)

clearly i'm bored... considering i checked my blog, and yours !