Wednesday, August 27, 2008

just a short one...

okay, I don't have much to write today...honestly, I think I'm out of thoughts...again. Okay, so the thing is, my friend thinks that I'm gonna be a scientist someday. Let's just say that chances are, I'm not. Okay, okay, so when we had to take a career testy thingy at school, my top three were Paleontologist, Marine Biologist, and Microbiologist. They are all some sort of scientist. Later down the list I had Doctor, Zoologist, and Mathematician. Um, yeah...I have got to be the ONLY teenage girl on the planet who scored "Mathematician"....lol. But so for forever, my friends have been thinking that I'm gonna be a scientist....this MIGHT be because I love all things parasites, all things animals, and all things, well, science. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I WANT TO BE A SCIENTIST! Okay, mini-rant over....um yeah, that all i've got today....

No comments: