Saturday, August 23, 2008

More On Today's Quote

You know what's really weird? I'm just sitting here, feeling perfectly happy. And I don't even know WHY I feel so happy. The funny thing is, that's okay. I don't know why I'm blogging right now. I don't particularily care either. Hmmm...I never really got into today's "quote of the day"...I guess I could do that now. Again, here is today's quote of the day: "If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is." ~John Louis von Neumann. Okay, so I only heard this one today, when I googled "math quotes"...yes, I actually went LOOKING for a math quote. I guess what it's saying is that earthly things that are unnessary really are easy compared to life. People often say that a certain aspect of life is tricky, but imagine all those tricky things smushed together to create our lives...THAT is called complecated. Hmmmmm....life is complecated. More than complecated, it's hard. Sometimes life sucks. Sometimes life really sucks. But that just makes the good parts seem even better. Some people think that they can sum up life in a sentance. Some people think that they can sum up life in a paragraph. But you know what? I'll try to sum up life in a word: Completastic. Okay, so it isn't a "real" word, but I needed a new one. Okay, so you may have noticed that I combined "complecated" with "fantastic"...because those are the two words that describe life. Complecated but fantastic. Some people hate life. Some people love life. Some people say that the world is their playground. Some people say that the world is their science lab. I say that life is completastic and that the world is a TV show. I watch the people around me, but I kinda feel like I'm just watching. Maybe that's why I don't care about what other people think, because I don't always feel real. But you know what? That's okay. Right now, I don't care what people think. But I do feel real. Very real. The thing is, I don't live in reality.

No comments: