Friday, August 22, 2008

Something Other Than Band

Okay, after my last post you have ever right to call me a band nerd (please, band GEEK is so marching band and band NERD is so much more concert band)....Yeah, I'm still in band-mode. So now I need to say something worth saying because I'm sure that EVERYONE knows that OBOES HAVE THE RIGHT OF A!!!....At least you should if you read my post from an hour ago. So I'm gonna make a list of why I'm weird and proud of it!

-I will randomly start screaming the number "169" into the phone...don't worry, people are actually on the phone...I don't yell into dead phones...

-I practice oboe/clarinet more than most people think possible

-I go through obsessions like crazy...Harry Potter, Band, Pickles, Sims2, Neopets, Westerblog....let's see....I think I'm finally done obsessing over things.

-I have actually yelled "THE METAPHORICAL LIME SHOES ARE GOING TO ATTACK METAPHORICAL GREENLAND AS SOON AS IT MELTS!!!" My band teacher heard and now thinks that I'm insane...but he thought that anyways...

-I own shoes with clay on them....guess who put the clay on them? Yeps, that would be me.

-I think about things that most people don't think about...(quotation marks come to mind here)

-I over-think a LOT of things...(again...quotation marks anyone?)

-I randomly know that the square root of 97969 is 313...don't ask how I know that, I just DO!

-I LOVE math...always have always will! Which explains why I spent a good few hours trying to see how far into Pi I could memorize....

-The whole thing with table legs...ask away, it's an interesting story!

-I emailed someone the word "oboe" so many times that it took 10 minutes to scroll down the page....this was a while ago....

-Mudbowl...(emily-wa, you should remember THAT email)

-I randomly rode my bike in the rain in the middle of the night for no reason in particulare.

-My obsession with shoelaces...I actually collect them...

-After reading "So Yesterday" by Scott Westerfeld, I will randomly go up to people and ask if I can take a picture of their shoe...but that isn't the weird part...I've actually asked someone that and they WEREN'T EVEN WEARING SHOES!!! Fun times, fun times...

-I read my text-books for school and randomly do math problems from the math one...

-Paint + shoes = fun!


Okay, so that's just the tip of the Q-tip, but whatever...I'll get around to writing more weird things I do later...

No comments: