Thursday, September 4, 2008

Invisible

Okay, so I'm not sure about you, but I find that at school, I am totally and completely invisible. People don't look at me. People don't see hi to me. Actually, now that I think about it, my friends often claim that they can't see me in a classroom full of students. Then after class, they were all “I totally didn`t see you!!! where did you come from?” Which is kinda sad...I mean, my own friends sometimes can`t even see me. It`s weird. People just don’t see me. Sometimes it’s like I don’t exsist. But the strange thing is that I kinda like it. It’s nice to know that other people don’t see me. It’s nice being able to live off in my own little world. I get more chances to think outside the box...actually, more chances just to think in general. If people saw me, I would be stuck on earth all the time. This way, I can just be in my own little world; I can have my head in the clouds. And when you have your head in the clouds, you get a new perspective. Which is sadly rare these days.

No comments: