Thursday, September 4, 2008

of the day junk.

of the day junk:
Quote of the Day: "Mathematics is the language with which God has written the universe."-Galileo Galilei
Number of the Day: 528
Word of the Day: Math
Question of the Day: 50/49(14n-7)+ I-nI x6/7n=86........yeah.......
Bible Verse of the Day: “What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus. Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you—guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us.”- 2 Timothy 1:13-14
Book of the Day: Essential Elements 2000 for oboe....

Okay, that's all i've got for now...never mind, there must be more to say....
Math. Okay, I love math, but doesn't it bug you when you can't get a problem? When it's just a little bit out of your understanding? Well, that's what bugs me. It's not so much that I don't have the answer, it's just that I CAN'T have the answer. That's the part that irritates me. I guess it applys to a lot of different things. I mean, if I can't have something, I want it. But with a question, it's different. It's different because it's ME who's not giving me the answer. I can't blame it on anyone but myself. It's my fault that I can't have what I want. Sure, I could go get the answer from someone else, but it wouldn't be the same. It wouldn't give me the joy of knowing that I know. Because knowing that you know if different from knowing that you know because someone told you. Figuring stuff out has a way of making me feel happy. It's just that when I find out something all on my own, i can call it my own discovery. If it's someone else telling me, then it's just info, nothing more. Maybe it's just me and my messed up brain, but I need to get the answer on my own, otherwise I didn't get the answer. It's like a riddle, but not really. It's problem solving. It's figuring out what you need and getting it. I need an answer. Therefore I need answers to my questions about my question and so on. Not very many people realise how many questions are to an answer. It varys, but still, there are more questions in this world than answers. But answers are more commonly looked for. Why don't people go looking for questions?

No comments: